- Read One for the Money by Marvin J. Ashton and create a personal budget for the month of November and write a paper about how financial management can create long-term happiness.
- Check out books about pre-Revolutionary embroidery and textiles. Then create a thesis statement for upcoming research paper.
- Pick up perfect palettes book from the library.
- Browse through the Typography Annual Club book for class project ideas.
- Work on my personal stationery.
- Make sketches of Christmas objects for my CD package. (I am doing Sufjan Stevens Christmas album... which means I get to listen to it all the time at school for inspiration.)
- Scan sketchbook drawings for fabric.
So yeah, school is cool. I really like my room mates and apartment too. Plus my neighbors are awesome. On my street this week, 4 houses had haunted houses and Halloween dance parties. If that is not a party street, I don't know what is.